DAKLAPACK GROUP B.V.
DaklaPack Group is an international group of companies which was founded in 1975.
DaklaPack Group has grown into a global organization with manufacturing facilities and offices in 15 countries.
WHAT WE DO
DaklaPack Group manufactures a wide range of flexible, medical, laminated and sustainable packaging. Options include flexible, rigid plastic as well as paper, and foil laminates for stand-up pouches, plastic envelopes, carrier bags and reclosable bags. We also manufacture laminates which are resistant to aggressive, industrial materials.
DaklaPack’s customers can choose from an extensive variety of standard as well as fully customizable packaging. Our capabilities include packaging, kitting, inventory management and ICT solutions.
- We develop complete solutions from unique packaging, procurement, assembly, distribution and employing IT to maintain traceability.
- As a global supplier of packaging and a proven vendor with extensive kitting expertise, we have all the knowledge and experience to make your project successful. All kitting projects comply with local regulations and our team places a strong emphasis on usability, reliability, efficient designs and is able to quickly turn concepts into physical samples. Our Design and Innovation Team, creates unique kits that meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Over the years we havedeveloped and patented numerous unique medical innovations to help thousands of people worldwide.
- Options include sustainable packaging: recycled, bio-based, biodegradable, with recyclable packaging options made from renewable raw materials.
- We strategize with clients to conduct clinical trials and population studies. For more details please visit, DaklaPack Clinical Trials
One example of this is a unique solution for the bowel cancer population study: innovative, easy to use packaging for an older target group with an efficient way of processing the packages, including linking data and sending the packages directly to the participants.
DAKLAPACK FILLING B.V.
The following activities take place in our production and filling facility in the Netherlands:
- Contract packing of food and non-food productsFilling of granulates; liquids and powders
- Contract packaging of medical products
- Filling of preformed pouches as well as Form Fill Seal (FFS)
- Filling of rigid packaging such as jars and containers
- Labeling services
DAKLAPACK CHINA LTD.
The following activities take place in our production and filling facility in Guangzhou:
- Extruding polyethylene
- Printing foil (both flexo and rotogravure)
- Laminating foil
- Production of grip bags, carrier bags and envelopes
- Production of high-quality laminated pouches
- Sealing components in flexible packages (such as spouts)
DAKLAPACK HONG KONG LTD.
The following activities take place in our production and filling facility in Hong Kong:
- Sales to overseas customers
- Sourcing of a wide range of products
- Quality Control
DaklaPack’s strives to make a difference for its business partners, with talented and motivated employees. We are the market leader in innovative packaging and shipping materials. We offer unique solutions for kitting, shipping, clinical trials, and our IT department deciphers your information into meaningful data..